MINDFULNESS INTRODUCTION WORKSHOP
Calm Mind’s Introduction to Mindfulness workshop is a five-hour introduction to practice that can help cultivate a clear mind, develop a new way of managing stress, and improving your overall wellbeing. Introduction to Mindfulness workshop is an opportunity to learn what mindfulness meditation is, and experience a taste of calm and space that mindfulness practice can create.
Mindfulness is noticing what’s happening in every moment. It is a mind training to stay flexible and focused, reduce stress and anxiety, lift mood, and learn how to respond skilfully to life’s ups and downs.
During the workshop, you’ll have the chance to practice guided meditation, get answers to your questions, and to know more about the benefits of mindfulness meditation. You’ll learn:
How to respond more effectively to stress and life's ups and downs
- How to connect to the present moment more effectively
- How to incorporate mindfulness into everyday activities
- Mindfulness teaching, practice and group exercises
- Mindfulness practice in various forms of guided meditations
- Practices and activities that can be applied in everyday life
- Group discussions and questions
- Audio-guided mindfulness meditations, available for download or streaming
- Tips and support for setting up your personal practice
- Water, tea, fruits and vegetarian snacks
Attention: the workshop is offered in English
Workshop covers key areas of mindfulness:
Session 1: What is mindfulness
Session 2: Working with the story-telling mind
Session 3: Working with emotion
Session 4: Self-care and self-compassion
Mindfulness Introduction workshop is open to all, regardless of previous experience with meditation or mindfulness.
Sign up to Calm Mind newsletter for updates on the upcoming workshops and courses.