RECONNECT BODY AND MIND WORKSHOP
This intense five-hour Reconnect Body & Mind workshop will explore how to connect with the body, and stay present. By reconnecting our body and mind, we develop the skills to go through life with presence, and experience an ease of wellbeing. We learn to eat, sleep, move mindfully, accept and love ourselves for who we are.
“To lose our connection with the body is to become spiritually homeless. Without an anchor we float aimlessly, battered by the winds and waves of life.” - Anode Judith
During the workshop, you’ll have the chance to practice guided meditation, get answers to your questions, and to learn more about the benefits of mindfulness of body and mind.
You’ll learn how to channel your attention to your body and explore the following topics:
- How to develop a mindful relationship with your body,
- How to tune into your body to find support during periods of stress or emotional difficulty
- How to explore your body through mindful movement, mindful eating
- How to improve your overall physical well-being
- How to become friends with your body through compassion and letting go of self-judgment.
- Mindfulness teaching, practice and group exercises
- Mindfulness practice in various forms of guided meditations
- Practices and activities that can be applied in everyday life
- Group discussions and questions
- Audio-guided mindfulness meditations, available for download or streaming
- Tips and support for setting up your personal practice
- Water, tea, fruits and vegetarian snacks
Attention: the workshop is offered in English
Workshop covers key areas of mindfulness:
Session 1: What is mindfulness of body and mind
Session 2: Working with body and mind
Session 3: Developing self-compassion and acceptance
After the workshop, you will feel energized, happier, more attuned to your body and your needs and equipped with tips on how to nourish and further develop the body and mind connection.
Workshop is open to all, regardless of previous experience with meditation or mindfulness.
Sign up to Calm Mind newsletter for updates on the upcoming workshops and courses.